Old October 31st 05, 10:38 AM
Anne Rogers

Default Pacifier Use

Now if I could only relay this information to my 2.5 year old in terms she
could understand ) I've told her Santa is coming soon and in order for
her to get her presents she has to give him all her pacifiers. My DH has
threatened to leave the house for 4 days when this happens : D She is only
allowed her soothers when she sleeps but man oh man is she attached to
it!!!

If she only uses them to go to sleep, I would be inclined not to fight this
battle, I hate to see toddlers wondering around with dummies in their
mouths, but I don't see a problem with giving them on when they are going
off to sleep, just stick to the rules, don't let her have it outside of the
room where she sleeps for example

Anne