Old August 22nd 06, 06:08 AM posted to alt.child-support
Werebat

Default E-mail campaign launched against Los Angeles County Child SupportThugs!

Hey, I'd be happy to write them, but could you give me some specific
details to work with? I need to know exactly what it is they did.

- Ron ^*^

I Hate Spam wrote:
As Los Angeles County and their shysters, including but not limited to:

Dennis Coe
Lori A. Cruz
Deborah Echeverria

have ILLEGALLY STOLEN my money, without a court order as well as in direct
defiance of a real court order that ordered them to stop (that was written
on April 17, 2006 - FOUR MONTHS AGO), an e-mail campaign is being launched
to tell these sleazy bigoted shysters what you think of them.

FACT: Dennis Coe has personally lied, on numerous occassions; as recently as
two weeks ago shyster Coe told my attorney that he would have the FRAUDULENT
information that's been placed on my credit reports removed. Of course, that
was a BLATANT LIE. Last week, Coe cried like a baby to my attorney when his
e-mail address was posted at:

http://www.lacochildsupport.org/

and demanded that it be removed. Of course, Coe is such a HYPOCRITE that he
hasn't done a thing to stop all of the money that's been STOLEN from me over
that past EIGHT MONTHS. When site visitors were referred to the California
Bar Association web site, where his e-mail address was also posted, sleaze
bag Coe had his e-mail REMOVED within a matter of DAYS. Of course, he's had
MONTHS to stop abusing me but when people write to him, he whines.
Therefore, I would like to ask everyone to write a letter of disgust (be as
brief as you want as these thugs probably won't bother to read it) to:

Dennis Coe, LACCSSD Shyster at

Lori A. Cruz, LACCSSD Deputy Director and Shyster at :

(Read some of the news stories about what a MONSTER Cruz is at:

http://www.lacochildsupport.org/Lori_Cruz_Shyster.html)

and don't forget:

Philip L. Browning, LACCSSD Director at:

Other LACCSSD e-mail addresses may be found at:

http://www.lacochildsupport.org/directory.html