Old August 22nd 06, 10:45 AM posted to alt.child-support
Moon Shyne

Default E-mail campaign launched against Los Angeles County Child Support Thugs!

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
So you have committed copyright infringement, outright theft of

copyrighted
graphics, as well as slander and libel.

And you think this is going to help your cause?

The email addresses of government officials are part of the public record.
Even though bureaucratic officials in the CS system try to hide from
public
scrutiny they have an obligation to be accessible to the public. We have
every right to let the bureaucrats know what we think about their
decisions
and how they impact other citizens with their decisions.

And how does that in anyway ameliorate his copyright infringement, outright
theft of copyrighted graphics, as well as slander and libel?

It appears that that this site is already in some amount of trouble, since
the cuirrent status for the domain, itself, is
Status:CLIENT DELETE PROHIBITED
Status:CLIENT RENEW PROHIBITED
Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Status:CLIENT UPDATE PROHIBITED
Status:TRANSFER PROHIBITED

AND, since the person who registered the domain provided billing
information, I'd think it's a pretty safe bet that the site won't be up
long, and the registrant will be facing some legal action.

So I'll ask again..........

And you think this is going to help your cause?