Old January 16th 09, 08:13 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
NL

Default Where did my stomach go?

Kat wrote:
"NL" wrote in message

snip
Kat, I've got my fingers crossed for you, have a good one :-)

LOL I hope it just passes for the time being. DS's birthday is next, not a
baby's lol I've been promising him it will be AFTER his birthday (due one
week exactly after his birthday) and I have very recently convinced him that
sharing a birthday with a baby sister isn't so fun He's waiting for his
birthday to be next! I think, with still 3 weeks to go, this one's not
quite yet finished cooking.

Ok, so I'll cross my fingers and you cross your legs *duck and run* :-P

Maybe it was something you ate? I don't mean food poisoning or anything,
but some foods are like laxatives (lactose extremely so for me,
obviously) and I spend a lot of time in my bathroom admiring the tiles
after regular dairy products...

take care
nicole