Old April 18th 09, 01:40 AM posted to misc.kids
toypup[_2_]

Default Weird talking?

"Kat" wrote in message
One, two, three, four, six t-t-t, seven, eight t-t-t, nine, ten - she just
said to me (she ALWAYS misses 5 when counting) but kind of did the t-t-t
stutter thing after six (she says more like "sits" for 6) and again after
she said eight.
Should I be concerned?? It's almost like she doesn't know she's doing it
or something. I don't know if she hears it.
She just said, "More s-s-s-s-s-s bubbles Amie" and I'm not sure where that
came from with the s-s-s part...
But anyways... I am concerned and wondering because she's NEVER done this
before and I have definitely noticed it happen over and over and over
today only...

I dunno. I'd be concerned, too. Maybe record or videotape her doing it (in
case she does the kid thing where they miraculously improve at the doctor's
office) and then take her in.