Old April 18th 09, 02:28 AM posted to misc.kids
MarieD[_2_]

Default Weird talking?

"Kat" wrote in message
Alright, so... DD1 has some major, known and noted speech delays. She's 3
and it's hard to miss her speech problems as 99% of people find her VERY
difficult to understand when she's talking.

How familiar! It could be a habit, I remember when I was little I really
liked to make certain sounds and I did also inject them in my sentances.
It's kind of like how some people can't resist counting things during a lull
in thought. It could, of course, be something more, but I'd give it some
time and see if she stops before worrying about it more. The feelings I had
when doing the sounds was the same as when I'd rhyme a word with everything
I could think of, which my own kids did at around the same age.
Yes it makes sense to me lol.
Marie