Old August 8th 03, 06:18 PM
Sue

Default Prevnar, and intro

At the time it came out, my daughters were too old to get it. We also didn't
have any problems with ear infections. I think if your children are prone to
ear infections it can be of value, but at the time that it did come out my
doctor was not all that enthused about it so we didn't get it.
--
Sue
mom to three girls

Allison Smith wrote in message
.. .
Hi,
I've been lurking here since my second daughter was born 5 weeks ago. We
just had our one month appointment and our doctor gave us a pamphlet on
Prevnar, and said that we should get it done for both our girls (oldest is
2.5). I'd like to make an informed decision before blindly agreeing. I'm
just wondering what others opinions are.
TIA,
Allie
Mum to Morgan (11/23/00)
and Paige (06/30/03)