Old December 4th 03, 08:24 PM
kat

Default Dr. Phil (going off topic with story of supper the other night...)

"Andrew" wrote in message ...

I have to say though that the roles still play a 'role' in my life. I have

tendency to define myself as a man by my ability to look after my family,
and in this context look after generally means financial and
confrontational. I need to be able to provide enough money to keep my

family
well, if anyone hassles any of my immediate circle then it is my role to
confront the 'hassler' and take some remedial action. This may only mean
taking the little brat to its mother and telling the mother that an

apology
to my child might be in order in addition to some proper discipline at

home

AHH HAHAHAHA!
Reminds me:
The other day, we went out for dinner to that Chuck E Cheese place... Brand
new one opened up here a few months ago, and I haven't been to that place
for probably well over 10 years... (I loved Bullwinkles, which also shut
down years ago, but Chuck E Cheese was a place we went to very seldom)
Anyways, we got there, ate disgusting food, then played the games. B was
happy to play in the tunnels that ran up on the ceiling, and as I was off
acting 12, playing the games, trying and trying to get as many tickets as
possible, my mom was in that play area with B. I came back to reality and
my mom standing there, and she was laughing to herself. At first, I thought
she'd gone insane. Then she told me that the girl standing behind us a bit
came crying out of the tunnels and slide and ran to her mom to cry about
Bran in the tunnels trying to scare her. Ok, I figured this girl was about
5, and then the mom came over and said to my mom, "the little boy you are
with - my daughter came out and told me he was trying to scare her." I
looked at this woman. My mom said, that's your daughter over there? My
grandson is only 2 years old! (3 in a couple months, anyways, but still
only 2 :Þ lol) and the woman looked shocked, and was like, "He's only 2?
Oh, I thought he was way older and crawling around in the tunnels scaring
all the kids! She just couldn't get over it that he was not even 3 and her
daughter came out crying over that. She then said that it was her
daughter's 6th birthday and she was having her party here. It was just so
damn funny... We couldn't stop laughing. The headlines for Chuck E Cheese:
Girl, 6, terrified and tormented by almost 3 year old boy in tunnels!
Haha sorry, totally off topic, but what you said just reminded me of that
woman from the other night.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?