Old December 6th 03, 04:37 PM
turtledove

Default Dr. Phil

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 08:50:50 -0500, "Tiffany"

Joelle wrote in message

When they should be grateful that he ever lifted a finger to do
something to contribute? This may surprise you but some men know darn
well that if they shrink a few sweaters or put something dark in the
white wash a few times, that will be the last time they are ever asked
to do laundry in the house.

'Kate

Nope, not me. He ruined several of my work clothes by drying them on high
(can we say SHRINK? They were dry clean only). Now he's just not allowed
to was MY clothes. He still washes his and DS. AND he takes care of the
kitchen for me when he's not working
:-D!!!

hugs,
*b