Old December 21st 05, 09:29 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Birth Control

Jess wrote:
"Amy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hell, if reversals were easier, I'd have him get one now, and we could
reverse it when it's time for the spare. I kind of wish they could
install a little faucet on 'em, so if we want the swimmers on, they're
on, and if we want 'em off, they're off. Hot and cold running sperm.
Hahhaa...

Or just don't have sex.

That would last about 10 minutes in this house. I'm really, really
good. Virtually irresistable, in fact.

I'm sorry, I agree with Larry

I'm sorry you agree with Larry, too. That must be a very scary thing
to experience.

I can understand your position that you're
tired of having kids and taking pills, but telling a man to cope with
someone slicing into his balls is a bit like telling a woman to cope with
having her tits chopped off.

Oh, bologna. It's not even close. It's not like people walking past
him on the street would be able to see that he'd had a V, as opposed to
a woman who had a mastectomy, which would be obvious without
prosthesis. It's not like it'll permanently disfigure him. It's not
like it will even interfere with his sexual function. They're not even
in the same ballpark.

Besides, women have their "tits chopped off," as you so delicately put
it, every day. Eventually we all have to do distasteful things in the
name of medical science. That's life in the Big Ten.

The squick factor is ginormous, and a bit of sensitivity and tact is
warranted.

I said I'd make him soup and let him play video games, what should he
get, a trophy?

He may eventually come around on his own-but were it my
relationship and I were having this attitude, we'd be in some serious
trouble.

Pffft... That's why I'm talking about it HERE, and not at home.
Besides, there's no sense arguing about it yet because we're several
years and at least one more kid away from the big V. This is all
extremely tertiary to the fact that I hate my BC and I want something
else, and my doctor is a punk and won't give me anything non-chemical,
and life just generally sucks.

I need a cookie.

Amy