Old August 23rd 06, 02:44 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Anne Rogers

Default another thing - white milky discharge and anal rash?

yellow. but no blood. as I was changing that diaper, she had a milky
white discharge from the urethra. I can't tell if she's had more,
because I can't see it in her diapers. She's not yet had more
diarrhea-like episodes. milky white discharge seems a bit weird though.

are you sure it's from her urethra? that kind of discharge would be very
normal from a vagina at this age, should go away by 12 weeks. Actually
thinking about the structure of the bladder and urethra, I'm not quite sure
how it would produce such a discharge.

Anne