Old September 2nd 03, 08:15 AM
A&G&K

Default What I Saw in Target Today

"annafine" wrote in message
om...
I have seen many people nursing in public the past few years...and I
think it is becoming more common. However, most people that I've seen
are usually somewhat discrete about it...they throw a cover or
something over the baby while nursing. Others I've seen, as it sounds
like with the lady in Target, let it all hang out and they don't seem
to have a problem with what others think.

My EDD is October 18, 2003 and though I plan to breastfeed, I don't
think I will be able to feed that openly in public. I'm more likely
to cover Baby with a light blanket while feeding.

Anna

I think you just end up doing what feels comfortable for you.
I was a bit shy about NIP at first, but since I have spent vast portions of
every day for the past year with one or both breast out of my shirt, I got
over that. Now I'm at the point where I'm discrete but I still don't
particularly care what others think. (Most people would think I'm just
holding DD unless they could see that my shirt is hitched up - DD covers
everything else anyway). I'll NIP anywhere anytime, but I do prefer a
quiet, out of the way spot as DD is so easily distracted.
Just go with the flow and do what feels comfortable for you
Amanda