Old September 2nd 03, 10:20 PM
New York Jen

Default What I Saw in Target Today

"Naomi Pardue" wrote in message
walking through the very crowded aisles, we saw a momma with a relatively
young baby, with her boob out and she was holding the baby and the baby

was
nursing while she was shopping. It looked natural as anything, but o

While I'm delighted... I think she might be even MORE comfortable if you
referred to it as a breast, not a 'boob.'
(Sorry, but this is a real peeve of mine... why must people refer to them

as
'boobs' and 'tits', rather than 'breasts?' Doesn't exactly help with the
acceptance factor...)

Naomi
CAPPA Certified Lactation Educator

(either remove spamblock or change address to to

e-mail
reply.)

That's kind of our pet name, I even used it with Laszlo when he was nursing.
Didn't mean to offend!

If I point to my breast and ask him what it is, he still says "Bobby" - his
way of saying boobie.

- Jen