Old October 15th 06, 11:17 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
AlamiahBodyOils.com

Default Alamiah Body Oils & Aromatherapy ~ Pamper yourself with all natural products!

http://www.alamiahbodyoils.com Alamiah Body Oils ~ All Natural Exotic
Bath and Body Oils ~
Offer a taste of the tropics with natural exotic bodycare products.
Here you will find a variety of all-natural body and bath products
using only the finest high-quality ingredients. Alamiah means "natural"
in the Indonesian Language, which pretty much sums up our philosophy.
We are dedicated to offering only the finest products with no cheap
fillers, preservatives, or any ingredients that are not absolutely
excellent for the body, mind and spirit...

Balinese Body Oil, Salt Scrubs, Bath Salts, Scar Balm, Natural Bug
Spray, Cocamint Creme Shampoo, Visit the Alamiah online Spa and watch
the interview for more products made with only Organic ingredients and
pure essential oils and other high-quality ingredients!

Win a free Deluxe Spa Gift Basket of Alamiah Products worth $75.00!
Drawing held December 18th., 2006...No purchase necessary! Shipping
paid, US residents only.

Alamiah Body Oils Online Store
http://www.alamiahbodyoils.com