Old April 4th 04, 06:49 AM
iphigenia

Default Quick introduction of myself :)

Jill wrote:

But I would like to ask....what do I need to have on hand to get
started??

1. You
2. Baby

: )

There are things that may make your life easier, like nursing pads, lanolin
cream, a nursing pillow (Boppy is NOT the only one out there; I had and
loved the My Brest Friend pillow, which I think offers better support). You
may not need them, though. Some things, like Lansinoh, are fairly expensive
and if you're working within a budget, I wouldn't make it a priority (if you
need it, it's perfectly easy to run to the store for it, and there are other
things that help sore nipples, like sun and breastmilk).

--
tristyn
www.tristyn.net