Old April 4th 04, 02:03 PM
Elana Kehoe

Default Quick introduction of myself :)

Jill wrote:

But I would like to ask....what do I need to have on hand to get started?? I
want to be sure I have the few things I need before I have the baby so I can
just focus on the baby when we get home and can just go to it!

Good job making the decision! You can do it, we'll all help.

My mother's rule was to have one book that was only for nursing
sessions. That way you would have to relax, cause you wanted to read
it!!

If you can figure out nursing lying down (it's not too hard, but I think
it depends on how large your breasts are), that is great for the middle
of the night nursings.

Good luck!!
--
It's Tis Herself!