Old March 31st 11, 07:29 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
enigma

Default Flu shot destroys baby Saba's life

"news" wrote in
:

How do you know that the benefits outweigh the risks?

because far more children survive to adulthood than happened 50 years
ago before vaccines.

I don't think there have ever been any studies to compare the
overall health of vaccinated children against unvaccinated.

seriously? go take a walk through *any* pre-1940s cemetary and look at
all the dead children. whole family groups dying within days or weeks
of each other.

Yes, we are all trained to think that vaccinations are beneficial
but then there's a steep rise in autism that has never been
adequately explained.

i was born before most of the modern vaccines. i'm autistic. my
brothers, my father & most likely my grandfater are also very likely
autistic. try again, only look at heredity this time.

The Geek Syndrome. Look it up.

yes, exactly.
lee