Old March 28th 07, 03:04 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default NO Parental responsibilty but must pay

How can a mother, who will not include a father's name on their
child's birth certificate, who has refused the father any contact and,
refused the father Parental responsibility, demand that he has to pay
the CSA? Surely, the message from the mother is "**** off, I dont want
you to have anything to do with our baby." This being so, why does
the law and media treat thousands of fathers like us as deadbeats
etc...when all we want is to see our children and pay a reasonable
support that we can afford.