Old March 29th 07, 05:10 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

Default NO Parental responsibilty but must pay

"Beverly" wrote in

D) IF anything remains upon the child reaching the age of
majority, either the parents are refunded the money in the percentage
in which they contributed OR the money is released to the child.

I would be in favor of such a system, but the notion of the parents paying a
child is silly unless they give the money for college. My parents could not
afford to send us to college, we had to fund that on our own, nothing wrong
with that either.