Old February 19th 04, 10:03 PM
Clisby

Default OT religion and smacking

New York Jen wrote:

I believe that here in the US, if you sign something agreeing to let the
school discipline your child, they are allowed to do so as long as they
don't leave any visible marks on the child. I may have just fabricated that
in my mind from watching too many television shows, but that's what sticks
in my mind.

There are states where public school officials can legally spank your
child without your permission.

In any case, if ANYONE lays a FINGER on my child, they are going to have to
respond to one mad as hell momma with flying fists!

Better make sure you don't live in one of those states, then - no point
in you ending up in jail as well as your child being spanked.

Clisby