Old January 2nd 05, 11:12 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 02:30:51 GMT, Alex Nemeth
wrote:
On 28 Dec 2004 06:18:59 -0800, "Paul & Cele" wrote:

Cele: Hi everybody! Merry Christmas. Hope you all had a good one. We
just finally got a net connection in this hotel in Boston, or we
might've wished you all a Merry Christmas earlier.

chuckle After all those "get a room" posts you finally did. :-)

Yup. ;-)

Yeah, I liked that part too.

Must have been all that snow tha kept you under "wraps" for this long

Heh. Nah, fact is, we had a monster of a time getting a broadband
drop. I took my laptop for various reasons, but partly because it's a
good games & DVD machine when you've got kids along. But we hoped to
follow this post up sooner, except only the Boston hotel had a drop.
Neither of us has a dialup account and we were just too darned *busy*
to get our act together & go to a net cafe.

And "busy" should be taken literally, okay? With two kids around there
wasn't much free time for the two of us.

Did that sound sufficiently hard done by? I hope so. ;-)

I'm home now, though, and Paul & Pete'll be back at their home
tomorrow. So I'm answering 'cause I got here first. :-)

Pete's still not home. He's having a few days with his grandparents.

Happy New Year!

Indeed yes, what she said, again!

--
Paul Griffiths