Old September 17th 08, 03:26 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Nikki

Default Expecting the unexpected...?

Eowyn wrote:
I posted here in the years 2003-2005 when I was TTC and suffered 4 MC's,
but eventually gave birth to healthy twins after clomid treatment. They
are now 3yo. With another 6yo we thought things were complete, but we
never really made a decision one way or the other.

Now it seems nature has decided for us: this morning I had a positive
HPT.

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! I have another on-line friend
with the same situation and she is having her little boy on Monday
For some reason I'm having a hard time remembering who you are but I
know it will come to me, lol. I've been here since my oldest and he is
9yo now. I have twins too - they are 2.5yo. They are very, very, VERY,
TWO, hee hee.

--

Nikki, mama to Hunter, Luke, Ben, Brock.