Old November 5th 08, 08:39 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers

Default I'd appreciate any wisdom on type of birth...

Just FWIW: you can bathe kids/adults in breastmilk and it's totally
awesome for the skin, so instead of wasting the milk, pour it into the
bathwater ;-)

I might try that, DS does have a bit of a tendancy to dry, itchy skin.
This stuff was mostly the early stuff with colostrum still mixed in, so
I'm not sure it kept as well in the freezer as plain milk would have
done and by the time it was obvious it wasn't going to get used, I think
some of it had started to turn.

Cheers
Anne