Old January 4th 05, 10:02 PM
Roger

Default Open Letter to Kenneth McVay

In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Tommy wrote
in message 2719771.Zq8IR33xm8@FreeBSD:

Mr. Ellis wrote:

Mr. McVay,

Because of my reversed opinion about the Holocaust I can clearly see where
The Nizkor Project is a valuable asset to people wanting to research facts
about the Holocaust.

The Nizkor Project is a valuable asset to push hatred against the German
people for crimes they didn't commit.

.... which lie the pathetic ignorant lying little child has swallowed
whole, because zie fantasizes that Nizkor will filter out zir address
and give it to the ADL -- this, despite the facts that zie has *yet*
to explain:

1. How zir IP address will be found amongst the many hits that Nizkor
gets every day.
2. What, exactly, the ADL would *do* with that IP address
3. Why either the ADL or Nizkor would care enough about a pathetic
ignorant lying little child to put forth any effort at all in
this regard.

Nor will the pathetic ignorant lying little child be able to cite a
*single* instance of any "pushing of hatred" on the part of Nizkor.

Thousands of thankless hours have been used building
the Nizkor Project and I was wrong for criticizing you and your work.

Thousands of thankless hours have been used to make so-called survivors of
work-camps rich!

Of course, that pathetic ignorant lying little baby will be completely
unable to document a single survivor of a work camp that had been made
rich by the efforts of Nizkor, while all the while maintaining that
personages such as weber, irving, and zundel (who demonstrably *do*
make their livings swindling the like of tommie) do so out of the
goodness of their hearts, simply because they reinforce that pathetic
ignorant lying little child's irrational hatred

Please accept my apologies for any offending remarks or discredit I may
have directed towards you or your life's work.

You want forgiveness for speaking your mind? That goes to your current state
of mind...Lol

No, zie apparently wants forgiveness for the offensiveness of zir
previous tactics and statements.

That you cannot understand this speaks to your own ignorance and lack
of perception.

Sincerely,

Why not ask Ken if you can suck his dick on main street?

And so the pathetic ignorant lying little baby takes zir last step
into the quagmire that mixes irrational hatred, dishonesty and a
fascination with homoerotic imagery, becoming the compleat denier.

zir mommie must be *so* proud of zie...