Old January 4th 05, 11:10 PM
Roger

In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Tommy wrote
in message 15186355.EHEQQAybqF@FreeBSD:

Roger wrote:

In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Tommy wrote
in message 1659287.AVQx5EpHUL@FreeBSD:

Roger wrote:

You're an idiot!

And you're running.

Again.

Cause your an idiot.

No, quite obviously because you are completely incapable of conducting
a substantive discussion without resorting to dishonesty, distortion,
denial and dick fantasies.

mommie must be bursting with pride...

Btw, I'm not to have anymore dealings with you. It's
not by my choice or anything. Hell, if it was up to me, I would just
killfile ya for a 'week' or so and then come back and argue with ya.

"Not by your choice," is it? what -- they won't let you be in the
denier club if you keep getting your head handed to you?