Old January 5th 05, 12:07 AM
Roger

In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Tommy wrote
in message 1285526.C6GKeKJaNe@FreeBSD:

Roger wrote:

You're an idiot!

And you're running.

Again.

Cause your an idiot.

No, quite obviously because you are completely incapable of conducting
a substantive discussion without resorting to dishonesty, distortion,
denial and dick fantasies.

mommie must be bursting with pride...

Is that a wiggers way of saying "YO MAMMA" What is it with blacks and you
wannaBe's and peoples mother? Never got that yo mamma stuff.

No, it's a way of maybe getting you to examine your motives: would
your mommie be proud of you accusing another poster of wanting to suck
someone's dick?

My mom has no idea what I do on the computer

Something I'm sure you are very thankful for. Why don't you show her
the one where you asked if someone wanted to suck ken's dick? Or the
one where you called her a lamer? Or any of the multitude of posts in
which you attempt to justify your hatred of an entire group of people
(moist of whom you do not know nor will ever meet) by posting lies you
stole from some hater site?

..As for Don, well, I've never seen anyone kiss so much ass.

No, you've puckered up far more at the altar of Holocaust denial,
especially before the icon of mark weber.

As for him sucking Ken's dick - that was an
analogy and you know it!

An analogy for *what*? You really shouldn't continue to use words you
haven't the slightest glimmer of understanding of.

It was a gratuitous insult, the like of which you regularly use in
place of substantive discussion, and which your mommie would wash your
mouth out for using.

Btw, I'm not to have anymore dealings with you. It's
not by my choice or anything. Hell, if it was up to me, I would just
killfile ya for a 'week' or so and then come back and argue with ya.

"Not by your choice," is it?

Not by my choice, like I said; when you get on my nerves I plonk ya for a
week.

So, someone has a gun to your head and is *making* you run away,
pathetic ignorant lying little child?

It's not me dumb ass, its you.

No, pathetic ignorant lying little child: it's *you* that continues to
lie and run from discussions, and it's *you* that throws tantrums when
that fact is pointed out to you.

what -- they won't let you be in the
denier club if you keep getting your head handed to you?

No, nothing to do with revisionism or who believes what. Some people think
you're doing wrong.

Of course, some people also lie to themselves that they are an honest
seeker after truth, when their documented behaviour shows that
protecting their hard-won ignorance and thereby justifying their
irrational hatred is far more important.

Roger do you know how old I am? I may be a little younger than you think.

You couldn't possibly be more immature than your posts have shown you
to be, those being the only basis on which I can base an impression of
your age. None of which even *begins* to refute the fact that you
will continue to run away from actually *learning* anything about the
history you purport to "revise," which means that you will continue to
have to lie and run.

And everyone then has the opportunity to point and laugh at the
pathetic ignorant lying little child throwing another tantrum.

Some may think your a dirty old man.

Some may. Some even may have justification for such a
characterization.

But not you: you are simply trying once again to distract from your
complete inability to do more than throw yourself to the floor and
kick you heels over the several questions your irrational hatred will
not let you answer honestly:

1. How *will* your IP address be found amongst the many hits that
Nizkor gets every day?
2. What, exactly, the ADL would *do* with that IP address?
3. Why would either the ADL or Nizkor care enough about a pathetic
ignorant lying little child to put forth any effort at all in this
regard?
4. Can you cite a *single* instance of any "pushing of hatred" on the
part of Nizkor.
5. Can you document a single survivor of a work camp that had been
made rich by the efforts of Nizkor?
6 Why do you maintain that personages such as weber, irving, and
zundel (who demonstrably *do* make their livings swindling the like of
tommie) do so out of the goodness of their hearts, with no financial
recompense?
7. Why do you completely discount the urge to apologize for
offensive behaviour?
8. What *is* the fascination you deniers have with homoerotic
imagery?
9. Is your mommie really proud of your question about main street?
10. Why did you snip everything you want to pretend you're not
running from?
11. Why do you continue to tell lies avoid talking about the thing
you yourself bring up?
12. When are you going to admit that you have neither the guts nor
the skill to read a text file whose location is fully qualified for
you, protected by someone whose skills you have repeatedly denigrated
(with absolutely no basis for doing so?)

Run away baby -- throw us another tantrum and maybe someone will give
your binkie back...