Old October 17th 10, 11:12 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default Allopathy Inc personality traits

"john" wrote in message news
http://whale.to/b/authoritarian_personality_traits.html

typically men
dominating *
opposes equality *
desirous of personal power *
iconoclastic
amoral*
manipulative
exploitive
takes advantage of "suckers,"
tells other what they want to hear
fear-mongering
specializes in creating false images to sell self (Tyrants using religion)
may or may not be religious
knowingly cheats to win
intimidating and bullying
vengeful
pitiless
highly prejudiced against race, women, and homosexuals
mean-spirited
nationalistic
militant
dishonest
faintly hedonistic

What you're describing john sounds like the patriarchal culture, where the macho men reign by secrecy, authoritarian regimes,
hierarchical systems and brute force.
It is suggested that the patriarchial culture is a war system http://www.newparadigmjournal.com/Oc...patriarchy.htm

"I suggest the reason why most people do not really know why THIS CRISIS IS happening is due to the fact that the left as well as
the right, and the sciences in general, have never REALLY analyzed patriarchy. And not HAVING ANALYZED patriarchy also means not
really understanding capitalism, because the two not only share a time of being together on this earth for 500 years now, but are
deeply related to each other in a way that has not been understood by most people, even feminists."

Allopathy is simply another patriarchal dominating nature system, where the germ must be killed, the disease cut out or
poisoned --rather than looking at the body as a whole system that must be kept in balance with nature.

Today we have patriarchal society where male values dominate and infiltrate every aspect of society. However, it is beginning to
change as move women into top jobs where decisions are made and policies are formed.

We shouldn't hate the men but rather the culture where women are treated as subordinates and female culture is considered
irrelevant.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com