Old August 29th 03, 04:37 PM
multimom4

Default Announcement/ Loss of Twins Ment

I am so sorry, Amanda.

Thinking of you ---

--Janet
Elliot, Hanna, Connor (10/21/96)
and Holly (4/4/01)

"Colleywobbles_24" wrote in message
I had contemplated whether or not to post this here but as a lot you know

was expecting twins in December. Some of you may have seen my post on the
pregnancy board but I thought I would post here as well because I want
people to know about my babies, they did exsist if only for a short time

but
the pain of losing them will last a lifetime.

On August 12, 2003 at 21w3d I went into premature labor and at 8:12pm gave
birth to our daughter Sutton Elisabeth Colley, she was 14oz 11 inches, she
gave me the gift of one single cry when she was born, she was perfect in
every way and lived on her own for nearly two hours. Our son Gabriel
Matthew Colley was born at 8:52pm, he was 10 oz 10 inches and just like

his
sister perfect from the top of his head to the tip of his tiny toes, he

too
lived for quite some time before dying peacefully in his Daddy's arms,

both
of our babies were surrounded by love, from the day of conception to the

day
of their death. I am so thankful for the time we got to spend with them

but
anything short of a lifetime will never be enough. I miss them more than

could have ever imagined, they were our dreams come true and I will

forever
love them. I hope someday we can find the strength to possibly TTC again
but that will be determined in time, the thought of losing another
baby/babies is unthinkable. My OB isn't 100% sure if they were born due

IC or premature labor but seems to lean towards premature labor since I

had
described some cramping the week before they were born, I guess we will
never really know why they chose to leave us when they did.

Amanda Colley
Mommy to Angel Twins
Sutton Elisabeth and Gabriel Matthew
August 12, 2003 - August 12, 2003