Old September 2nd 03, 04:49 PM
Paula Johnson

Default Announcement/ Loss of Twins Ment

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 20:18:55 GMT, "Colleywobbles_24"
wrote:

On August 12, 2003 at 21w3d I went into premature labor and at 8:12pm gave
birth to our daughter Sutton Elisabeth Colley, she was 14oz 11 inches, she
gave me the gift of one single cry when she was born, she was perfect in
every way and lived on her own for nearly two hours. Our son Gabriel
Matthew Colley was born at 8:52pm, he was 10 oz 10 inches and just like his
sister perfect from the top of his head to the tip of his tiny toes, he too
lived for quite some time before dying peacefully in his Daddy's arms, both
of our babies were surrounded by love, from the day of conception to the day
of their death.

Oh, {{{Amanda}}}. Every time I read a post or e-mail from you, I cry.
Sweetie, I'm so, so sorry.

--
Paula
Mom to Olivia and Cassie (b. 4/8/03)