Old March 22nd 05, 04:27 PM
Anon E. Mouse

In article karengmann-5C1831.14002221032005@newssvr21-
ext.news.prodigy.com, says...
Have any of you tracked down narrow shoes for kids recently? My
preschooler is almost 5 and wears a 11 1/2 N shoe. I have been able to
get a few styles from Ked's and Nordstrom's carries a few styles. All
of them cost a small fortune though. Any suggestions?

For the record, the Narrow shoes that I have found are still a little
wide, so wearing medium width shoes really aren't an option for this one.

Karen G

Instead of looking for narrower shoes, you might want to check into
orthopedic socks. I think that's what they're called, anyway. They're
basically special socks for people with feet problems and/or difficulty
fitting shoes. A store that specializes in orthopedic footware will
have them on hand. They basically have extra padding here or there. In
the case of needing pairs for narrow feet, I imagine there would be
extra padding on the sides and perhaps bottoms.

I hope this proves to be of some help to you.

AEM