Old August 12th 08, 05:42 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Kat

Default So, today I heard...

"MarieD" wrote in message
"Kat" wrote in message
A heartbeat at my app't!
Although I've heard the heartbeat in the other pregnancies over and over
again, I still found it neat and an experience!

I always melted everytime and I had 3. With my last one, we had one of
those things where you can listen to it at home (and also a stethoscope)
and I spent so much time on the bed listening to it. I was lucky that she
was in a perfect position for listening.
Marie

Oh! I have one of those... Wait, *had* one.
When I was pg with DD2, I used it quite a bit just because it was so neat
and it had 2 earphone plugs so we could both listen
After DD2 was born, I had a good friend that was about 12 weeks behind me
with her pregnancy, so she asked if I would sell it to her (DD2 was
*supposed* to be the last one LOL) so I brought it over to her place for her
but took no money and told her she could just use it for herself and said
when she's done with me, I'd just take it back if I ever had the need for it
(thought maybe another friend or relative might come along) but I didn't
have a use to get it back. I actually did ask her about it fairly recently
and she does still have it - but needs to find it in her basement in storage
or something. So, maybe this is a good time to ask her to keep an eye out
for it. Not sure if this gadget would detect a heartbeat just yet, but it
might, and it will for sure fairly soon, so maybe I could ask her to start
looking for it.
I thought it was such a neat little unit to listen to a baby's heartbeat
with. I remember we had tons of fun with it with DD2!