Old May 25th 04, 06:29 PM
Jill

Default Chloe's Pic...( I think ) lol...

My baby is supposed to be on growingfamily.com as well, but
isn't......grr......May 9 at the hospital I delivered at has a couple of
babies but not mine. I wonder why?

We just ordered our photos yesterday...they were ok but the ones we have
taken ourselves have been much better. I am trying to get them up online.

Jill

"Christine" wrote in message
Could you all do me a favor?

Chloe's pic is supposed to be on the web nursery...at ( growing
family.com )

But I see all the info, BUT NOT the photo,,,but i think it might be this
webtv....I think it IS there..

go to growing family.com

choose web nursery, then May16th, first 3 letters of last name= ( wer )
state= ( Pa )
then find the baby, click on ( Chloe )

let me know if you see my angel..;-)))))

Christine