Old July 9th 03, 08:19 PM
Karen Askey

Default Easier?!?

In article ,
(KC) writes:

I think ff easier because I wouldn't have to sit for hours on end with
a baby attached to my nipple. I am sure for the people who feed for
10 minutes every 3 hours bf is easier, but many people have to spend
way more time bf than they would have to ff.

This totally doesn't apply to me! DS takes a long time to eat from his bottle.
It used to take over an hour to get him to eat 2 ounces. Now it's about 30
minutes to eat about 4 onces, so it's gotten better. No, I can't get faster
flow nipples--he has a cleft palate and I use special nipples for that.

Sure, i can get a break now and then by handing him to someone else, but I'd
rather sling him up and let him stay attached 24/7 compared to what we do now.
At least things are getting better and I can still pump plenty for him. But
then there's the extra time for washing nipples and pump parts.

koa
Still nursing James, 02/06/01
EP'ing for Joey 04/02/03 (BiCP)