Old July 11th 04, 02:40 PM
M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-July 11, 2004

Default Obese NM girl removed frm home CPS still overweight

"Fern5827" wrote in message
Mark, did you know that ACS had taken at least 2 reports from Lisa

Steinberg's
school and teachers and did NOTHING about the reports?

Yes, quite well. Lisa's case was the impetus for the drastic overhaul of the
system, which still needs a lot of work.

Mr. Steinberg had not even LEGALLY ADOPTED the child, and yet being an
attorney, he was well aware of the consequences of his wrong actions.

And did some time, but not enough time, for his actions.

You do conjecture quite a bit, don't you Mark? Active imagination and

such??

No, I do not. What I did was to provoke you into responding to me, since you
have steadfastly ignored me on the other issue, i.e., your position of the
use of medication to help children with psychiatric and emotional problems.

CPS was as wrong in NYC in the 80's as CFYD was in NM in the year 2000.

I will not argue with the part about them being wrong in the 1980's,
especially wrt to Lisa Steinberg. Even a cursory review of the situation
would haver revealed irregularities.

However, I will argue with your stance regarding removal of children who
would be subjected to harm by leaving them with parents who are not
adequately treating their problems. ALL of your posts in this venue have
been demonstrative of your apparent stance that regardless of the
consequences, parents have the absolute right to deny treatment to children.

As they are often.

Mark brays:

Bray? Hardly. You do not answer reasonably asked questions.