Old March 9th 11, 09:29 AM
Albern Albern is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkatx View Post
I borrowed my dad's camera the other day. I figured it was time for
pictures, since we have NO new pictures since about January or so. Ever
since the replacement digital camera crapped out on me, I've had really not
much, other than the odd disposable camera, which doesn't go on the computer
(easily)

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...06%20November/

I took quite a few pics the last couple days and finally decided to put them
on the computer. I find it almost impossible to get everyone together in
one shot, but oh well. I'll probably have to wait for family pics at
Christmas!
Hello all bodies here, The photography is the best one and some creative one work out there..... I think that this kind of the activity is much better than to stay free.... Capturing the nature is the best one idea in my mind..... Because I like the nature scene so much....
Oakland Personal Trainer

Last edited by Albern : March 12th 11 at 06:33 AM.