Old October 22nd 03, 02:38 AM
Daye

Default Boys vs. Girls

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:27:08 -0500, "Kat" wrote:

I was just wondering from the moms who have had both whether
1. they thought the boys moved alot more than the girls
2. and if they thought the boys were more mellow

Well, I am currently pregnant with a boy, and my first is a girl.

My boy seems to move alot more, but I am carrying him differently. DD
was more towards my back. This one is more towards the front. It
makes a difference to me about how much I can feel. My DH can feel
more of the boy's movement too because he is at the front.

So I don't know if my answer really helps you or not.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan