Old November 6th 03, 08:38 PM
HollyLewis

Default Walking with a 2.5yo after dark

By the time I get home, it is already dark. I am looking for some
creative ideas as to how I can make walking with him interesting to
him.

My DS loves to look at the moon and the stars. (He can identify Mars and the
Big Dipper already.) Cars going by are cool too. He's never displayed too
much interest in "city lights" type views, but there's really nothing
uninteresting for a 2yo about about seeing his familiar neighborhood in the
unfamiliar dark, so I suspect you needn't worry about going elsewhere. Of
course, DS would never turn down a trip to watch trains, either, so I'm not
saying there's anything wrong with that -- it just isn't necessary to get that
elaborate every day.

Holly
Mom to Camden, 2.5 yrs