Old August 26th 03, 01:15 AM
Ms.Confusion

Default Triplets - Can they share a sac and not be monoamniotic?

I just found out today that I am pregnant with triplets (5w4d) (w/o
fertility drugs). My doctor says it looks like they are sharing a sac
but said it's too early to tell. He also said b/c I was bleeding I
had a 50/50 chance of miscarriage. I have a higher level U/S next
monday. I have never heard of triplets being MoMo, I guess anything
is possible, but it seems like it would be very risky. Does anyone
know anything about this, or experinced a similar situation?