Old February 1st 05, 08:38 PM
Ilse Witch

Default Nice clothes!!

I was in luck last saturday and this time found some really nice maternity
clothes at the Motherhood store. The jeans were even the right length for
me (my Dutch maternity pants are all like capri's)! And they just received
a load of really nice shirts with lots of bright colours. Just my style!
The price was very reasonable too. I will definitely go back and stock up
on shorts and t-shirts at a later time.

This weekend I tried on my old maternity jeans and noticed that they were
so much more comfy than my regular jeans, that I wore them the whole
weekend. At work I stick to my stretch jeans, since I don't want to show
just yet, but I guess in a few weeks I don't have a choice in the matter
anymore :-D

As for the rest: I am feeling tired and hungry all the time, but my
sickness is slowly getting better. Since I'm either eating or sleeping, I
don't feel it as much as I used to, but it is definitely there in the
mornings or when I forget to eat. So far so good though! Today I am
particularly tired and hungry, reminds me of the growth spurts that DS
used to have when I was pregnant.

--
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)