Old August 8th 05, 11:37 PM
Joybelle

Default NST today @ 32w4d

I had my first non-stress test today. Results were good. Baby moved a lot
and gave the monitor some good kicks.

The girl I'm working with for the gestational diabetes came in and looked at
what I recorded this past week, and she said I'm doing a great job keeping
my levels where they should be. Yea!

I also saw the doctor, and she thought everything looked great. Baby is
still breech, and I have to wonder if it's the way it's going to stay. We
talked a little about the planned c-section, but a date hasn't been set yet.
She did say it should be no problem for my husband to get excused from jury
duty. A doctor's note should take care of that.

I will be having an NST every Monday throughout August. All in all, I'm
tired but feeling ok. I'm a little sore for some reason. My left calf
muscle is really tight and sore, and I have no idea what I did. Saturday
and Sunday we were busy, busy going places, so who knows. I work tomorrow
night and Thursday night, and I'm all done. I am glad, though, I've enjoyed
the job! I think it will be nice for the kids, and it will help (I hope)
get some stuff done 'round here. Lots to do!

That's that, I guess!

--
Joy

Rose 1-99