Old August 9th 05, 05:28 PM
Joybelle

"Emily" wrote in message
Hi Joy,

That all sounds good! Yay on the NST going well,
on DH being able to get out of jury duty, and on
glucose levels.

A good appointment all in all!

Having time at home might also help prepare the kids
for your absence later while taking care of #4.
I like to think that you can "bank" quality time ---
give the kids of lots of attention, and they'll
be in a better position to be apart from you for
a while when need be.

I agree. I'm really looking forward to being home again. Some people make
remarks about me missing my time getting out of the house, but I really
won't! I have been having too much running around anyway.

--
Joy

Rose 1-99
Iris 2-01