Old August 9th 05, 05:32 PM
Joybelle

"Ilse Witch" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 16:37:10 -0700, Joybelle wrote:

I will be having an NST every Monday throughout August.

Just out of curiosity: why do they do this every week? Is it because of
the gestational diabetes? Wonderful job on the bloodsugar levels! I hope
they keep behaving this well.

It is actually because the baby has been diagnosed via u/s to have spina
bifida and has developed hydrocephalus along with that.

I was very excited about the bloodsugar levels. I am finding it much easier
than I thought it would be, and I hope it stays that way!

Some additional calcium and/or magnesium tablets may help relieve the
tension in your calves. You can also ask your DH to give them a gentle
massage (rubbing from ankles towards your knees) before you go to bed.
Make sure to do that after you lie down, so you don't need to get up any
time soon after the massage. That way you body drains the muscle waist
products that can cause the crampy and tight feeling. Sitting with your
feet up as much as you can during the day will also help.

Thanks for the suggestions! I must be lacking in something because last
night they were cramping up.

--
Joy

Rose 1-99