Old July 15th 03, 10:54 PM
Elly

Default missed miscarrage

(((((((((((Jennifer)))))))))))))

I'm sorry I don't know answers to your questions, just wanted to say I'm
sorry for what happened.
Take care,

Elly

"jennifer woollett" ha scritto nel
messaggio ...
Sorry to bring this up, not a nice subject.

As some of you know i have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms and even

the
doctor was sure i was pregnant,well i had some bleeding at the weekend so

guessed i wasn't pregnant even though this wasn't a normal period,

Well i spoke to my health visitor today adn she suspects a missed
miscarrage, has anyone had one of these before, when will i lose the

feotus?
sorry but a bit confused at the mo, she said something about havin to go

for
a scrape :s

Got a scan on thurs to find out either way but know everyone here is

always
full of great info

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help with any advice

jen