Old April 9th 07, 05:13 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default denying visits

"fathersrights" wrote in message
It is obhvious you have not studied custody law for years.Otherwise you
could recognize how valuable my advice has been.By your own postings it is
obvious you lost your case. One does nort become successful by listening

losers.You either had a poor or unpaid attorney, a meritless case for your
custody or tried to run your case yourself.

False dilemma. (see below)

Just because you or a group of
losers that gather on a newsgroup dont win your cases doesn't mean a

father
with a good case and a good lawyer cant win his case.

...... assumung there is a good judge and a good legal system.

oe"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"fathersrights" wrote in message
With your attitude you are guaranteed to lose which you obviously have

if
you think this is false hope.

You are obviously not aware the people who disagree with you have been
through the system, have experience as custodial parents and

non-custodial
parents, and have studied family law issues for years.

Your spamming of this group always seems to come down to basic

differences
in your theories versus our knowledge of practice. It's like going to a
fathers rights attorney who claims to had made sophisticated and complex
legal arguments on behalf of clients. When asked for examples of how

they
worked to change how judges normally rule, the attorneys cannot produce
any
anecdotes about how the outcomes were influenced by their arguments.