Old August 19th 07, 05:35 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default Arizona-WELL SAID: Ken Deibert, who heads Arizonas up Child Protective Services complained. "In the future I don't want any communication going out under my name to be released without my review."

G The guy had some qualms with the communications
G the Public Relations Spin Doctors wrote!

K Seems he thinks if his name is on something
K he has some right to review it first.
K Does that seem strange or corrupt to you?

It's HILARIOUS that he has to assert rights
to his own name in the face of the state's
spin doctors writing crap FOR him!

K YOu do seem to approve of krp rewriting
K other's posts in various creative ways and
K pretending they said something they didn't.
K It seems you celebrate lying, Greg. Why is that I wonder?

Kane, you are nothing but lies. Nothing to celebrate.