Old June 23rd 08, 06:11 PM posted to misc.kids
Nikki

Default Cloth diaper question

xkatx wrote:
For those that use cloth or have used cloth...
What is, in your opinion, the best type of material to use for cloth
diapers?
There seems to be so many options, but I'm wondering if there's a great
material that is soft, absorbant and allows air. Also, if possible,
something that is kind of common and fairly easy to track down that won't
cost an arm and a leg. Not looking for great brands or anything, just the
material.

I'm out of the loop. Is this for a current baby or a new baby on the way?

I used Diaper Service Quality Chinese prefolds which are made of cotton,
work great, and are cheap. IIRC they were $18 for a dozen.

They worked great for me for at least 6mos. I can't remember when
exactly I went up to the next size but it was 6mos or later. You do
need a cover with them, which I no longer have so you'd have to purchase.

I have a ton of them and you can have them for shipping if you don't
mind used. Let me know if you are interested.