Old July 15th 08, 08:59 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
JOHN

Default CHELATION THERAPY

another recovered kid using chelation and diet therapies

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/jenny_mccarthy.html
We believe what helped Evan recover was starting a gluten-free, casein-free
diet, vitamin supplementation, detox of metals, and anti-fungals for yeast
overgrowth that plagued his intestines. Once Evan's neurological function
was recovered through these medical treatments, speech therapy and applied
behavior analysis helped him quickly learn the skills he could not learn
while he was frozen in autism. After we implemented these therapies for one
year, the state re-evaluated Evan for further services. They spent five
minutes with Evan and said, "What happened? We've never seen a recovery like
this."
Evan is now 5 years old and what might surprise a lot of you is that
we've never been contacted by a single member of the CDC, the American
Academy of Pediatrics, or any other health authority to evaluate and
understand how Evan recovered from autism. When Evan meets doctors and
neurologists, to this day they tell us he was misdiagnosed -- that he never
had autism to begin with. It's as if they are wired to believe that children
can't recover from autism.
So where's the cavalry? Where are all the doctors beating down our door
to take a closer look at Evan? We think we know why they haven't arrived.
Most of the parents we've met who have recovered their child from autism as
we did (and we have met many) blame vaccines for their child's autism. Jenny
McCarthy: My son's recovery from autism