Old July 15th 08, 02:45 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
D. C. Sessions

Default CHELATION THERAPY

In message , JOHN wrote:

We believe what helped Evan recover was starting a gluten-free, casein-free
diet, vitamin supplementation, detox of metals, and anti-fungals for yeast
overgrowth that plagued his intestines. Once Evan's neurological function
was recovered through these medical treatments, speech therapy and applied
behavior analysis helped him quickly learn the skills he could not learn
while he was frozen in autism. After we implemented these therapies for one
year, the state re-evaluated Evan for further services. They spent five
minutes with Evan and said, "What happened? We've never seen a recovery like
this."

So if he's recovered, why is she now planning to have him
chemically castrated and back for more (life-threatening)
chelation?

--
| "Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against |
| unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct |