Old July 15th 08, 02:43 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
D. C. Sessions

Default CHELATION THERAPY

In message , JOHN wrote:
"Peter Parry" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 08:59:51 +0100, "JOHN" wrote:

another recovered kid using chelation and diet therapies

Recovered? What cruelty. McCarthy has smothered a Crystal Child?
This is awful.

She said on her site at www.indigomoms.com

so what, ad hominem anyway,

No, he's not attacking Jenny in any way. He's simply
using her own words to refute you. I know, it hurts --
but if you want some /argumentum ad hominem/ then *you*
can attack the author of the words PP quoted.

and you have to say she is one of the rare mums
who has a recovered autistic kid, so she must have some diving guidance,
unlike Leach and Kirkpatrick

John, either you believe Jenny or you don't. If you do,
then PP has presented a rather stinging indictment of how
her son has been abused. On the other hand, if you don't
believe what Jenny has to say, then there isn't a whole
lot of point in citing her as a source regarding chelation.

Up to you.

--
| "Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against |
| unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct |