Old July 12th 03, 08:35 PM
The Ranger

Default "Time Wasting Rules" - from Real Simple Magazine - NOT GOOD!

dragonlady asked:
OK -- but how was that simpler than:

1) Sit down
2) Plop out breast(s)?

Which requires no refrigeration, microwave, store, pitcher,
or measuring cups?

Storage is internal, which takes care of minimal nuking and containment
requirements but does not provide measured-out doses. None of my three lost
weight at any point during their formula daze. shrug

If you're espressing I'm not sure if that's the right term now, you're
still faced with the same issues of storage, nuking, and measuring but you
also have added equipment (the pump) and mandatory refrigeration.

(And, yes, I understand that for many people bottle
feeding is necessary/desirable for reasons that have
nothing to do with simplicity.)

Understood and I don't think we're arguing that point here. You were asking
about ease and I provided the reasoning behind our choice of formula.

The Ranger